Date & Time:
1. [T] [F] Beer is the only alcoholic beverage allowed
2. [T] [F] Horseplay is allowed only behind our lines.
3. [T] [F] Smoking is allowed only during the post battle
4. [T] [F] No gunfire will be allowed within 25 feet of
a powder magazine while the cannons are in use.
5. [T] [F] Troops must move a minimum of 25 feet beyond
the cannons before commencing small arms fire.
6 [T] [F] Company Safety instruction is the responsibility
of the Company S ergeant.
7. [T] [F] Hand to hand combat with flag-poles is permitted
as long as the spearheads are removed.
8. [T] [F] Belt knives are allowed to be worn during Living
9. [T] [F] Horses can be ridden in the bivouac area only
10. [T] [F] Only attached ramrods are allowed on the field.
11. [T] [F] Rifles and carbines will use FG (IF) powder
12. [T] [F] Spit-Ball is a recommended type of grease for
use with black powder guns.
13. IT] [F] Capping will be done on command only.
14. [T] [F] The maximum load for a rifle or carbine is
15. [T] [F] There will be no weapons left unattended at
16. [T] [F] Powder flasks are allowed on the field for
the re-loading of pistols only.
17. [T] [F] Staples are not to be used in the construction
of paper cartridges.
18. [T] [F] Weapons will not be fired in the bivouac area
at any time.
19. [T] [F] Muzzle loading carbines do not need a half-cock
20. [T] [F] A cavalry Trooper can either carry one carbine
or two pistols with one in each hand.
21. [T] [F] If you take a hit with a cocked weapon, you
can discharge it while on the ground.
22. [T] [F] When taking prisoners, never touch anyone with
23. [T] [F] You can test fire a weapon only with the permission
of your Company Commander.
24. [T] [F] Wonder Wads are permitted in pistols only.
25. [T] [F] Synthetic black powder is highly recommended.